Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cosas que me gustan / Things I like # 22 - Tartan Lula Hoop


Si hace un mes os hablaba de cuanto me gustaba la colección "Into the Wild" de Wool and the Gang, hoy es el turno del Tartan Lula Hoop  de la misma marca.

Ahora que los cuellos de lana están tan de moda me encanta la idea de poder hacer algo diferente y nuevo que no deja de ser un clásico con inspiración en la bufanda de estilo escocés de Burberry.

Creo que ha llegado el momento de empezar mi lista de deseos para esta Navidad....


If one month ago I told you about how much I liked "Into the Wild" collection by Wool and the Gang, today it's the turn of  Tartan Lula Hoop by the same brand.

Now that wool cowls are so in fashion I love the idea of having the possibility to make something different and new which is still a classic inspired by Burberry's Scottish style scarf.

I think it's time to start my Christmas wish list...


via Wool and the Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment